Modern comfort never looked so good. Sporting sloped track arms, wide, generous cushions and bustle-back stitching for high-fashion flair, this power recliner is the ultimate choice in comfortably cool, contemporary style. Indulging with a suede-like faux leather that emulates nubuck leather, the recliner's family- and pet-friendly upholstery is the stuff dreams are made of. Factor in the added perks of an Easy View™ power adjustable headrest and USB charging, and you've got a power recliner that truly caters with style, comfort and convenience.
- One-touch power control with adjustable positions, Easy View™ adjustable headrest and zero-draw USB plug-in
- Zero-draw technology only consumes power when the USB receptacle is in use
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- Attached cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Extended ottoman for enhanced comfort
- Zero-gravity mechanism (raises the ottoman to improve circulation)
- Polyester/vinyl (faux nubuck leather) upholstery
- Power cord included; UL Listed
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||PWR Recliner/ADJ Headrest
|Item Color Key
||Next-Gen Gaucho Power Recliner
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||49''W x 40''D x 36''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.